If you’re a fan of classic rock, you probably know Elvis Presley. As one of the most iconic and influential singers in history, he hasleft an indelible mark on music and pop culture. But did you know that if Elvis were alive today, he would be about 85 years old? And if he lived to 100, he would be 106 years old! As you can imagine, such a life span has some pretty major implications for both Elvis’ health and well-being. So, if you’re planning on celebrating his birthday anytime soon, make sure to do so safely and responsibly by following these five worst ways to find out how old Elvis would be today.
By Calculating His Age Using His Birthdate
If Elvis had not died in 1977, he would have turned 70 years old on July 8th this year. On the other hand, if you were to calculate his age using his birthdate, he would have been born on January 8th 1935, making him 71 years old today. In either case, Elvis would still be alive and well and performing for audiences around the world!
By Checking The Historical Records of Presley’s Public Appearances
If you are interested in learning how old Elvis would be today, checking historical records may be the best way to go about it. Although some of Elvis’ dates are uncertain, by looking at public appearances he made during his lifetime and accounting for known facts such as birthdays and anniversaries, one can estimate how old he would be in various years.
For example, if Elvis was born on January 8th, 1935, then he would be 84 years old today. If you subtract the years he spent in the army (1951-1958), then he would have been between 50 and 54 when he made his first appearance on TV in 1956. Therefore, assuming that Elvis continued to make public appearances at a similar rate up until his death in 1977 (he did not tour or perform regularly after 1968), we can calculate that he would have been about 76 years old at the time of his death.
By Examining The Physical Signs Of Aging In Pictures
The physical signs of aging can be a little difficult to determine, especially if you are not familiar with them. Here are four ways to approximate how old Elvis Presley would be if he were still alive:
1. By Examining The Physical Signs Of Aging In Pictures: Elvis looked very different in his early and late years, so it is hard to say with certainty how old he would be today based on his appearances alone. However, by looking at pictures of him from different points in his life, one can get an idea of how his features may have changed. For example, when Elvis was in his twenties, he had more facial hair and had a more muscular physique. As he got older, the hair started to thin on top and around the ears, and his body started to slim down. So by looking at pictures from various points in his life, one could estimate that Elvis would now be somewhere between sixty and seventy years old, or perhaps even older!
2. By Considering The Time Period In Which Elvis Died: Another way to approximate how old Elvis would be today is to consider the time period in which he died. Many people believe that he died in 1977 due to chronic heart problems exacerbated by prescription drug abuse. If we subtract 1977 from 2016 (the year of Elvis’ death), we arrive at 1966-1977 as the timeframe during which Elvis lived. According to this calculation, Elvis would now be approximately eighty-one years old!
3. By Considering
By Doing A DNA Test On Elvis Presley
If you’re curious about Elvis’ age, there are lots of ways to find out. But some of them are definitely more scientific than others. Here are six of the worst ways to figure it out:
1. By doing a DNA test on Elvis Presley
2. By studying photographs of Elvis from different periods
3. By analyzing his handwriting
4. By measuring the circumference of his waistline
5. By counting the wrinkles in his skin
Elvis would be turning 92 years old today and we thought it would be fun to share with you the 5 worst ways to find out how old he would be. Some of these methods are definitely not safe for the faint of heart, so make sure you have a sense of humor about them before trying them out! Happy birthday Elvis – here’s to hoping that this year your birthday is a happy one!