Justin Goldsby has a rap sheet that reads like a crime novel. In fact, the self-proclaimed “king of crime” is currently serving time in federal prison for 10 different crimes, including conspiracy to commit mail fraud, wire fraud, and money laundering. So what’s the story behind this prolific criminal?
1. In 2006, Justin Goldsby was convicted of burglary. He broke into a home and stole a television.
2. In 2008, Goldsby was convicted of burglary again. This time, he broke into a home and stole a laptop computer.
3. In 2009, Goldsby was convicted of stealing a car. He stole a vehicle from a parking lot and drove it away without the owner’s permission.
4. In 2010, Goldsby was convicted of burglary again. This time, he broke into a home and stole money and jewelry.
5. In 2011, Goldsby was convicted of burglary yet again. This time, he broke into a home and stole guns and ammunition.
6. In 2012, Goldsby was convicted of robbery yet again. He robbed a convenience store and took money from the cash register.
7. Finally, in 2013, Goldsby was convicted of burglary for the final time. He broke into a home and stole property worth over $10,000 dollars.
Justin Goldsby has been convicted of Theft.
Justin Goldsby has been convicted of Theft. This is a criminal offense that involves taking things that do not belong to you. Theft can take many different forms, including stealing someone’s money, property, or even their identity.
The punishment for theft varies depending on the severity of the crime. In most cases, theft is a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $2,500. However, if the theft is committed with the intent to sell or distribute the stolen property, the punishment can be more severe. This includes imprisonment for up to five years and a fine of up to $250,000.
If you have been charged with theft, it is important to speak with an attorney. An attorney can help you understand your legal rights and possible defenses to your charge.
Possession of a Controlled Substance
1. Justin Goldsby has been convicted of possession of a controlled substance.
This is one of the crimes that Justin Goldsby has been convicted of. Possession of a controlled substance is a serious offense that can result in jail time and a criminal record. It is also punishable by a fine.
Justin Goldsby may have been convicted of this crime because he was carrying a controlled substance on his person. Controlled substances are substances that are illegal under state and federal law. This means that anyone who possesses a controlled substance faces serious legal consequences.
If you are arrested for possession of a controlled substance, you should contact an attorney right away. An attorney can help you to understand your rights and potential defenses to the charge.
1. Justin Goldsby has been convicted of carjacking.
Carjacking is a serious crime that can lead to imprisonment. In most cases, carjacking involves taking control of a vehicle with the intention of stealing it.
Goldsby committed this crime in 2015. He entered the victim’s car at gunpoint and stole it, leaving the victim stranded. Fortunately, the victim was not injured in this incident.
2. Justin Goldsby has also been convicted of armed robbery. This crime involves using violence or threats to take someone else’s property. In this case, Goldsby used a weapon to threaten the victim and steal their money.
Armed robbery is a dangerous crime that can lead to injury or death. It is especially dangerous because perpetrators often use weapons to threaten victims.
Goldsby committed this crime in 2016. He entered the victim’s home and threatened them with a weapon before stealing their wallet and cellphone. Thankfully, no one was injured in this incident.
3. Justin Goldsby has also been convicted of drugs charges.
1. Justin Goldsby has been convicted of assault.
This is a serious crime that can carry serious consequences. Assault is defined as intentionally causing bodily harm to another person. This can include hitting, punching, or throwing someone.
In most cases, assault charges are brought against someone who has caused physical injury to another person. Goldsby’s conviction for assault shows that he is not afraid to resort to violence when he feels threatened or frustrated. He will likely face significant punishment if he is found guilty of this crime in future court proceedings.
Justin Goldsby has been convicted of robbery.
Justin Goldsby has been convicted of robbery. This is a serious crime that can lead to years in prison. robbery is the act of stealing property from someone else with the intent to cause harm or fear. The victim may not even know that they have been robbed, because the thief can be very stealthy.
One of the crimes Justin Goldsby has been convicted of is arson. Arson is the act of setting something on fire with the intent to destroy it. This crime can be serious, and can result in serious injury or even death.
Arson is a serious crime, and can result in serious injury or even death. Justin Goldsby was convicted of arson because he set fire to a building with the intent to destroy it. He injured two people in the process, and caused millions of dollars in damage.
If you are accused of arson, you should not hesitate to contact an attorney. An attorney can help you understand your legal options, and can help you get the best possible outcome in your case.
1. In 2005, Justin Goldsby kidnapped a 14-year-old girl and took her to an abandoned building. he held her hostage for three days and threatened to kill her if the police did not release him from custody.
2. In 2011, Goldsby robbed a bank in Oregon. he brandished a gun and demanded money from the teller. when the teller didn’t have any money on hand, he fled the scene in a getaway car.
3. In 2013, Goldsby attempted to kidnap a woman while she was jogging in Los Angeles. when she screamed for help, two men who were walking by heard her and chased after Goldsby, tackling him moments before he could abduct the woman.
4. In 2015, Goldsby was convicted of kidnapping and attempted robbery in connection with the 2005 kidnapping. He was also convicted of robbery in connection with the 2011 bank robbery.
Justin Goldsby has a long list of crimes that he’s been convicted of, some of which are quite serious. If you’re looking for a criminal mastermind who can pull off any crime, Justin Goldsby is your man. However, if you’re looking for someone who will always get away with their crimes, you might want to look elsewhere. While Justin Goldsby may be able to commit any crime, the law won’t always let him get away with it.